ATX Community

ADS FROM DRAKE AND OTHERS

michaelmars

incase they monitor this board, just gotta say, any "junk" non-client mail this time of year goes in the garbage, iknow they will send follow ups anyway.. Stupid to send this sort of stuff this week, just as stupid as merrill lynch to call to invite me to seminars, etc. - i am not even polite as i hang up on them. And salesmen, etc that who's first words are I/we understand the small accountant "oh yeah? then why are you calling me now?!?"

There, i feel better now

incase they monitor this board, just gotta say, any "junk" non-client mail this time of year goes in the garbage, iknow they will send follow ups anyway.. Stupid to send this sort of stuff this week, just as stupid as merrill lynch to call to invite me to seminars, etc. - i am not even polite as i hang up on them. And salesmen, etc that who's first words are I/we understand the small accountant "oh yeah? then why are you calling me now?!?"

There, i feel better now

Had a couple of email solicitations for "outside accounting services for your clients". After the second or third, I wrote back (politely) that if they know so little about this field that they send solicitations NOW, then they are obviously too ignorant for me to refer clients to them; please remove from your list. They did (I think; at least no more emails from them!), and it felt good to send off.

Catherine