ATX Community

NT KU/Memphis

indyscott

:wacko:

Wow!, What a game.. I was pullin for the "small" school, but it wasn't meant to be. The first 7:30 minutes were terrific fun, but, after that I kept thinkin', there's no way these kids from Memphis are gonna win this. It looked like KU had 57 kids on their team, and they just couldn' t be worn down. I thought the kids from Memphis did a terrific job, and the fact that they were in position to win it in regulation had me in disbelief. But, as a Hoosier, one thing I know is you better be able to make free throws. Larry Bird knew it.. Reggie Miller knew it, Bob Knight,... Bob Knight.. who's he?? Hey, he was in Volkswagon commercial tonight.. & threw a chair..! Well.. this was one of the most exciting NCAA tournaments ever, imo.

Congrats, Bart.. and, here's congrats to all the "small" schools who made a run.. Butler, Davidson, Memphis,.. et al.

Tomorrow, it's back to the dreaded Return Manager, but, I couldn't have asked for more entertainment than I got tonight from a ball game.

This is really incredible and unbelievable. KU has had basketball for more than 110 years and in all that time they have only won 3 championships. They won in 1952, the year I was born. They won in 1988 and my son was born. Now they won it all last night and my first grandson was born seven weeks ago.