ATX Community

TRX Support

chief

:scratch_head: :rolleyes:

When considering a replacement software one always wonders what the technical support will be. After using one company for several years I decide to switch to TRX Orr. The company sent me their 2007 demo program. This demo is for playing around with and seeing what the program can do. I ordered the software and received another 2007 demo disk. I called their support line and got a woman who spent over two hours with me on the phone. She used a sharing desktop program and deleted the demo program, downloaded and installed the 2007 program, all while I watched the desktop.

If this is any indication of the kind of technical support offered by TRX then it is the best that I have every encountered. I look forward to a successful and happy relationship with this consortium of independent tax preparers.

:scratch_head::rolleyes:

The company sent me their 2007 demo program. This demo is for playing around with and seeing what the program can do. I ordered the software and received another 2007 demo disk.

How long did you wait for the demo? I have been waiting for one since April 14.

I had the same experience with ATX when my program crashed and the data base was wiped out. It was interesting watching them do their thing. Total call and fix was about 15 minutes. I was impressed and everything worked....like it never happened.

About 3 days. Why don't you download it off their web site? Call 1-866-829-9777 and click for sales department. and talk to them.

I tried two downloads and they both failed. Currently, calling is not an option, hopefully, next week./ Thanks.