ATX Community

ATX closed today

Wendy

I just called tech support again for MA return problem. It seems that EFC recognizes the extension as a filed return and rejects the return as already filed. They have to go in and open up each return. Yesterday they said they were working on the problem. Called today for another one that just popped up and tech support message says they are closed today for "employee appreciation day" and to call back tomorrow.

Wendy

Maybe they're taking the day to decide which employees they appreciate and which ones they don't, which could be followed by "Bloodletting Day". This would be similar to the one they held in Caribou a few months back when they told everyone to come to a "Planning Meeting" which really meant a meeting to advise them to plan where they were going to try and land their next job..

I sent in my payment for my discounted renewal......

They're probably out partying with it.......... :spaz:

Well, the sales team is working today. Just talked with a delightful gentleman in Georgia named Richard. He assures me 100% that ATX will be around next year and that the technical team is working on the product even as we speak.

So I nenewed. Figured the early discount would pay for the shipping charge . . . . .

Maribeth

PS: Elrod, what's for dinner?

I just called tech support again for MA return problem. It seems that EFC recognizes the extension as a filed return and rejects the return as already filed. They have to go in and open up each return. Yesterday they said they were working on the problem. Called today for another one that just popped up and tech support message says they are closed today for "employee appreciation day" and to call back tomorrow.

Wendy

I had the same problem with a MA return from yesterday. Called and they had closed about ten minutes earlier. Called today and got the "employee appreciation" message. Heaven forbid they have a _client_ appreciation day!!! So I have to try again tomorrow. Grrr!

Catherine

I renewed yesterday -- dropped back to MAX instead of TTO. I figure the discount will pay for a tank of gas. YIKES!

I also dropped back to MAX from TTO. Have you decided on what, if any, tax research you will use for next year? I am still pondering that aspect, which way to go.

Maribeth