ATX Community

who moderates the moderators

rick in cal

And nobody in Germany had anything whatsoever to do with Pearl Harbor.

Maybe people back in the 1940's just weren't so limited in their understanding of what constitued a palpable threat to our national security, or perhaps they knew how to pull their heads out of the sand at the appropriate time.

I think GW is at least one of the stupidest, ill informed presidents in history. And he has a very smart, very wiley VP pulling the strings. As well as having a plethora of other puppetmasters behind him that pretty much handpicked him for this job.

But lots of people wanted to have a beer with him.

I like how the chief puppetmaster Cheney lets this stuff slide away like water off a duck's back, as it should.

I recently heard him say that he asked Lynn if it bothered her that some people call him "Darth Vader". He said that she replied "No, I think it humanizes you."

Gotta love a sense of humor like that.

OK, I think this has gone on a little too long, we are now getting posts that are merely tossing insults, even if mild ones, back and forth. I'm going to close this thread now. I'm not going to take sides, or respond to the snide insults. I'll just thank all for contributing their input, and suggest that we go on to other, more interesting and hopefully more courteous discussions.