ATX Community

ATX Glitch

ILLMAS

I just got off the phone with tech support and I was told there is glitch in ATX 2007, what happens it doesn't save any new returns you put in, I lost 3 returns between today and yesterday. To correct this make sure you have the lastest updates and under PREFERENCES, OPEN RETURN make sure the AUTO-SAVE AFTER 5 MIN is check marked, then hit apply and close. You should be okay after that procedure.

I just got off the phone with tech support and I was told there is glitch in ATX 2007, what happens it doesn't save any new returns you put in, I lost 3 returns between today and yesterday. To correct this make sure you have the lastest updates and under PREFERENCES, OPEN RETURN make sure the AUTO-SAVE AFTER 5 MIN is check marked, then hit apply and close. You should be okay after that procedure.

Thanks....we often forget to update at this late date. I had just updated entire program on Fri when I put program on laptop in order to work on an extension return while on vacation. I still got more updates after your post.