ATX Community

ATX error msg 1120S

David

I can't e-file an 1120S because I have two errors that say the value must be numeric and without cents (limited to 15 characters).

I have checked every line and all details for every number on the return but everything is entered correctly.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

What do I need to do to clear the errors and e-file the return?

Thanks.

I can't e-file an 1120S because I have two errors that say the value must be numeric and without cents (limited to 15 characters).

I have checked every line and all details for every number on the return but everything is entered correctly.

Thanks.

Check for characters or symbols, even check for double periods or for the letter O, instead of zero.

I had a problem similar to yours a while back, QUOTE (MAS @ Jul 10 2008, 03:44 PM)

If I double click on the preparer it gives me a message that the information has been enter into the open return, then if I click view it is still blank. After many attempts I just manually input the information (override) however not all information transfer from the federal return to the states.

Problem solved, I had an apostrophe in the address information, I guess I might put in by accident recently, and now the info transfer to all the states.

Thanks.

Be warned that tiny marks also count and "non-numeric" -- including periods, apostrophes, and BLANK SPACES!!! (Ask me how I know this.....) Go through the return and, under edit, hit "Restore Field" to get rid of spurious characters

Catherine