ATX Community

Not Tax - Mel in Hawaii - CDW Commercial

BulldogTom

Well, I haven't ever seen the commercial so I can't compare myself.

But, I am not on the beach as that's for people with $$$. I do have a beautiful view at the moment, looking out over Pearl Harbor, Diamond Head and all the way down Ewa since I am up about 875 feet elevation in the center of the island of Oahu.

Now, I do go to the beach a bit with the kids, but usually one to two days a week only when the weather is nice (aka summer).

Mel - the commercial has a guy with a beard, shorts and a floral shirt who works out of an open air bamboo hut with a grass roof on a deserted beach. He sees some footprints on the beach that are not his, and calls CDW to get an upgrade on his security package for his computer equipment. It is kinda funny.

Tom

Lodi, CA

Haha.. Well, that guy has a lot more hair than I have... Add a few pounds, shave the top portion of his head bald, leave the hair around the fringe and the 4-5 day beard and he might pass for me. I have a shirt that closely resembles that one but the print isn't quite so large. Just about every shirt I wear is an aloha shirt, but most are not so loud.

It's great that the companies now are putting out commercials we actually enjoy going back to watch.