ATX Community

codes, codes, and more codes

ajuroff

After trying a few other programs, I have decided to stick with ATX. But the CODES, PASSWORDS, NUMBERS, etc are really trying my nerves.

You have your ATX client ID, Username, Password, Approval code, Reference Number, savings code, renewal code, installation code....etc.

I had to change my password, which I'm seeing that others had the same problem as I. I almost gave up then but finally got that

to work.

Now, I never received an installation code for my program. According to the correspondence I received, I should have it, or could just renew online and get it then. Couldn't do that either. Can't get ahold of customer support, of course. I have paid for the program and can not install it without the code.

Did anyone else wait until the last minute as I and have any problems. Or am I just missing where this "installation code" is located?

I too waited till the last minute, renewed online after they sent me the software. It seems like I read after I renewed that they would be sending me a packet of information, but I have not gotten anything in the mail. Try going to the ATX site, click on 'Manage My Account' on the left side of the screen, then click on 'My Products' and it should show you your unlock code. It took a few days after I renewed for the 2008 unlock code to show up there. I haven't installed mine yet, but I think that's the code to use. Good luck!

I'm still waiting for my disk. The installation code is right there on myatx.com, and I copied it to a safe place, since I get locked out every couple of times I access it. But so far, no disk. I know they're sending my stuff, because I got the "marketing kit."

I'm still waiting for my disk. The installation code is right there on myatx.com, and I copied it to a safe place, since I get locked out every couple of times I access it. But so far, no disk. I know they're sending my stuff, because I got the "marketing kit."

If you don't get your disk, you can borrow mine. We can meet in Elk Grove tomorrow to get it. Just sent me a PM if you really need the disk. I know it works because I loaded it twice this year.

Tom

Lodi, CA