ATX Community

Such a wide variety of subjects!

Tax Prep by Deb

It is so refreshing to see all the posts that are coming in. I check daily and you can sure tell the season is heating up. I already have learned so much and really enjoy the variety!

I have also learned some tips regarding rolling over the preparer info. I tried the suggestion and it works, now I don't have to re-enter all the info on the preparer tabs each year. I especially like that because there is less likely of an error.

Keep up the great posts! We are learn so much from each other!

Deb!

I think it's great to see new users registering to use this community. In the last week alone I think almost 10 new people have signed up.

That's probably because the word is finally spreading that all of us that use to use the old site have found our home here! I love the people here, many are the same ones that made the old ATX Community a vital part of the tax season. When it was yanked away we felt lost and all alone. I was able to find this site within a few days and felt so totally at ease when I saw the familiar names. It has taken a long time for some of the others, however, to find us. Slowly they are coming and this site is getting better and better!

Thanks again to those responsible! And whoever reads this post, just a reminder this is a site supported by volunteer donations, so as you can, don't forget to support the site!

Deb!

That's probably because the word is finally spreading that all of us that use to use the old site have found our home here! I love the people here, many are the same ones that made the old ATX Community a vital part of the tax season. When it was yanked away we felt lost and all alone. I was able to find this site within a few days and felt so totally at ease when I saw the familiar names. It has taken a long time for some of the others, however, to find us. Slowly they are coming and this site is getting better and better!

Thanks again to those responsible! And whoever reads this post, just a reminder this is a site supported by volunteer donations, so as you can, don't forget to support the site!

Deb!

I was working at ATX when the original site was taken down and I remember the outrage. The idea was brought up about creating a site such as this and luckily, one of my good friends Eric finally did take the lead and get it done. Since then, the rest is history. You guys have made it what it is!

I was working at ATX when the original site was taken down and I remember the outrage. The idea was brought up about creating a site such as this and luckily, one of my good friends Eric finally did take the lead and get it done. Since then, the rest is history. You guys have made it what it is!

And what it is..........is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

And what it is..........is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

It's so awesome, that TaxSlayerPro seems to have taken the idea too. If any of you have ever ventured over to their message forum, they use the same forum software made by IP.Board. We've created a movement! Little do they know, it's not the software that makes it what it is, IT'S THE PEOPLE!