ATX Community

ATX Organizer

99mtamchamp

Does any one know how to change all the organizers so they print using "I, me etc" instead of "We, our etc". I went to the customize master forms to see if I could change it there, but it doesn't offer the option in the wizard like it does when you edit a federal tax letter within a return. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Does any one know how to change all the organizers so they print using "I, me etc" instead of "We, our etc". I went to the customize master forms to see if I could change it there, but it doesn't offer the option in the wizard like it does when you edit a federal tax letter within a return. Any ideas would be appreciated.

99mtamchamp - I cannot remember which topic this had been covered, but if you search the word "pronoun" in the search box, it'll come up with that topic in the results. Because all I can remember about the answer, was that someone said you needed to pull up the preferences and change the wording to use "pronoun." Hope this helps!