ATX Community

Where is The TRX Community

Hugo

I'll be checking here and probably asking questions. I'm getting a late start due to Dad's health issues and recent passing. I agree with GeorgeM about not liking what I'm seeing so far. But it is still early. I've only installed the 2008 and 2007 versions -- both from the 2008 CD. I haven't even looked to see how to rollover last year's Intellitax. I'll be tackling that tonight and tomorrow. I've got to get back on track. Tax season waits for no one (no matter how good my excuse is).

I agree with GeorgeM about not liking what I'm seeing so far. But it is still early.

I've used both TaxWise and ATX for about five years. (I'm an AARP/TCE volunteer in my spare time.) I think one thing you'll appreciate about TaxWise is the stability. They do about ten updates per season instead of almost one per day with ATX. And of course since they use conventional word processing techniques instead of a spreadsheet for the client letters, customization is much easier and less cryptic.

But both products are under new management, and we are buying TaxWise on the cheap from a re-seller, so it may be an interesting season!

I don't mind buying a product "on the cheap" by being able to participate in a "bulk rate discount." As a one-person shop, I don't get that opportunity very often. I have a small practice and simply cannot afford several thousand dollars for software. But I do require something more powerful than TurboTax.

Hello everyone.

My name is Doug Hughes, I am the president of TRX/TRXAlliance/TRXPro and we have just setup what I think you guys are looking for the Trx Community. Here is the link

http://community.trxpro.com/

Remember it is brand new so be kind this is new for us but we are excited to have you experience community members to help us man it

Go to https://trxprotwsupport.com. Log in, click on downloads and then click on 08 updates. Check for updates for fed and the availability of state programs.

Don have you checked for your state today we sent a lot up today.

Also we have setup a community board ourselves at http://community.trxpro.com/ it is new so help us get it started

I don't mind buying a product "on the cheap" by being able to participate in a "bulk rate discount." As a one-person shop, I don't get that opportunity very often. I have a small practice and simply cannot afford several thousand dollars for software. But I do require something more powerful than TurboTax.

Kea, that is exactly why created TRX Alliance for all the people can compete with the big boys without have to spend a fortune. Thanks for your business

I've used both TaxWise and ATX for about five years. (I'm an AARP/TCE volunteer in my spare time.) I think one thing you'll appreciate about TaxWise is the stability. They do about ten updates per season instead of almost one per day with ATX. And of course since they use conventional word processing techniques instead of a spreadsheet for the client letters, customization is much easier and less cryptic.

But both products are under new management, and we are buying TaxWise on the cheap from a re-seller, so it may be an interesting season!

Guys we are allowed to sell you ATX but only if you do Bank Products, that is how they get compensated for the reduced price we are able to offer you.

Doug Hughes TRX

I am here every day to check for messages.

I hope this works out as good as the ATX community works.

I don't like what I see in TaxWise, but will have to get through the season.

I was hoping that TaxWise users will find this forum and maybe help us newbies out.

George, Let eveyone know we have set up our own TRX Community at http://community.trxpro.com/ it is new so help us get it going

If you have question feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]

Doug,

Thanks for setting up the TRX community board. I hope it becomes an active source of help. But I do have a favor to ask -- If you should ever decide to discontinue the board, please give the users advance warning and please do not do it in early April.

Thanks.