ATX Community

checking 1040 return

JACKSORH

When I check the return, I get an error message that states when fee collect form is in return only the fee collect refund option may be selected. Please check this option or discard fee collect form.

I am using ver. 8 and I still get the error message. My client uses direct deposit for her refund, yet the aforemention error still comes up. Any help would be appreciated.

When I check the return, I get an error message that states when fee collect form is in return only the fee collect refund option may be selected. Please check this option or discard fee collect form.

I am using ver. 8 and I still get the error message. My client uses direct deposit for her refund, yet the aforemention error still comes up. Any help would be appreciated.

Also make sure you have selected direct deposit as the option. The first return I tried creating an e-file for was preselected for one of the additional fee methods.

Don't know if this is the problem, but worth checking.

Deb!

Also make sure you have selected direct deposit as the option. The first return I tried creating an e-file for was preselected for one of the additional fee methods.

Don't know if this is the problem, but worth checking.

Deb!

And I found that to be a very annoying one more thing that we will have to be on the lookout for.

And I found that to be a very annoying one more thing that we will have to be on the lookout for.

Thankfully they have just corrected that glitch. It shows up as a correction on 1040 EF iinformation form when I just updated.

Now if I could just get thru to tech support about my other glitch on the eFile Manager tab. Busy, busy line.

Granny Coral