ATX Community

E-file rejection

JACKSORH

Each time I e-file my clients return, I get a rejection by EFC. When I click on display selected rejection error, no results were found. I am not enrolled in bank products, just fee collect, however it is showing that my bank app. is yes and also fee collect. Could this be the reason why I am getting a rejection. I only have fee collect for this client and have not enrolled in any bank products. Please advise.

Each time I e-file my clients return, I get a rejection by EFC. When I click on display selected rejection error, no results were found. I am not enrolled in bank products, just fee collect, however it is showing that my bank app. is yes and also fee collect. Could this be the reason why I am getting a rejection. I only have fee collect for this client and have not enrolled in any bank products. Please advise.

Also...If you make ANY changes to a return after you created the e-fil, but before you have transmitted, I thnk it will automatically show up in the E-file Manager as Rejected by EFC.....you simply need to open the return and re-create the e-file.

Have you tried "syncing" your files with ATX's to see if the status changes? On the E-file manager, under support, click on customer service utilities and then synchronize efiles with EFC. I don't like to do this when I have a lot of files, but hopefully this early you don't have many, and sometimes there isn't any choice. If this doesn't work, maybe someone else can suggest something.