ATX Community

My ATX suggestion form WORKS

JRS

I had a problem with dividends, taxable on Fed, partially exempt on state, transferring anywhere. Sent my note in last night and:

" Thank you for your submission. After review, the line 9 adjustment for US Int in Div amounts was inadvertently removed from this worksheet for 2008. We will update this worksheet to include this adjustment and we will ship out a fix in the next couple of days. A similar fix must also be made on the CA Sch CA 540NR."

Thanks to you KC

Did you notice that Kerry posted a picture with his little Princess?! She's adorable. Almost as adorable as Kerry in his Princess outfit. Wonder why Kerry didn't use HIS Princess picture as his avatar, hmmm....

Thank you, Lion.

I have been blessed (cursed?) with 2 beautiful daughters.

Some day soon I will get off my butt and post some pictures of them.

I don't use my Princess Picture because I don't want people who are new

to this board to think I am some kind of weirdo. Kyle is the weirdo here :P

I wore that outfit that day to make everyone here laugh. It worked :)

Kerry

Now you've opened it up to tax preparers to tell you what we've done during the stress of tax season to make everyone laugh. Uh oh, that could be more than we want to know!

My little princess is the UConn marching band member you see on my avatar. She now plays the baritone horn (which probably weighs as much as one of your girls) instead of the flute and piccolo. This is her last semester; she graduates on Mother's Day. And, my son is grown and living in another state. They grow up so fast. Enjoy them while they still listen to you!

I had a problem with dividends, taxable on Fed, partially exempt on state, transferring anywhere. Sent my note in last night and:

" Thank you for your submission. After review, the line 9 adjustment for US Int in Div amounts was inadvertently removed from this worksheet for 2008. We will update this worksheet to include this adjustment and we will ship out a fix in the next couple of days. A similar fix must also be made on the CA Sch CA 540NR."

Thanks to you KC

You're welcome. Glad to hear you used it. Even better, that they responded fast. We can make the program better by giving them our feedback.