ATX Community

ATX New Version Available

TAXBILLY

I now have version 2008.6.0.142.

Same here....when I installed it, though, an elderly lady walked in my office and threw her teeth at me.....NOT a nice upgarde ATX...NOT nice at all..................wait....that was just Crazy Mary mad cuz I won't do her taxes for a partial box of raisins.

ewwww...anybody want some yellow teeth?

Same here....when I installed it, though, an elderly lady walked in my office and threw her teeth at me.....NOT a nice upgarde ATX...NOT nice at all..................wait....that was just Crazy Mary mad cuz I won't do her taxes for a partial box of raisins.

ewwww...anybody want some yellow teeth?

JB, where does Crazy Mary hang out since the courthouse fountain is frozen solid?

Seriously, you at work today, or did your employer shut down due to the weather?

JB, where does Crazy Mary hang out since the courthouse fountain is frozen solid?

Seriously, you at work today, or did your employer shut down due to the weather?

Cazy Mary normally hangs out at the Rainbow Bar & Grill cuz its within walking distance of the fountains...That is what I've heard...I do not go there because I do not want to die in a bar fight.

...No, my employer did not shut down....they just tell employees to be here if they can get here safely. I am driving an all-wheel drive Subaru Forester, so I had no problems.