ATX Community

Updating program and forms

LindaB

Can someone tell me what is the current version of the program? I am at 2008.6.142 but have been having problems updating and I'm not sure where I stand.

I usually update through the program, with the manual option. A couple of days ago that process looked like it was working, but afterwards the program and forms still showed as if they were not updated. Yesterday I downloaded the program update from the support center, but I can't seem to get the forms updated either through the program or the download center.

That's the latest update as of 12:45PM.

taxbilly

Remember that horse drawn wagon from the old Gravy Train commercials? In my version of MAX, whenever there is a program update available (not forms, just program update), the little wagon comes out from behind my PC....through all of the dust bunnies...does a big circle....runs away from Lila the Giant dog, then goes back behind the computer.....drives the dog crazy, but serves as a good reminder to update!