ATX Community

ACKS

Terry D EA

Is it me or are the ACKS coming considerably quicker this year? I transmitted a PITA client name reject for the third time at 5:00 PM today and just received an acceptance on at 8:50PM. Thought that was grest and then a client called and wanted to know why he hasn't received his refund yet and couldn't understand why it didn't come in ten days. First off- client needs to learn how to count, only been 8 days. Next question, client - It should be here Monday right? Me- Don't know the light in my crystal ball just burned out. Geez, what do they expect?

Terry D.

Is it me or are the ACKS coming considerably quicker this year?

I'm using TaxWise as sold by TRX, and my acknowledgments have been unbelievably fast.

When I run the e-file summary report, it shows that every single one of my federal e-files was accepted the day BEFORE I sent it. :scratch_head:

In actuality every one of my federal e-files was accepted the same day, and every state e-file the following day.

I agree that my individual client acks are really quick. I'm still wondering, though, about the 5 1099's from January 22-27 stuck at transmitted to EFC.

I had some of those. There were a couple (when I went to MyATX) that showed as accepted; they had to "re-hang" the acceptances and then they went through to my computer. Another one _they_ had transmission problems and had to re-submit that return (that one still showed as "transmitted to EFC" at MyATX). They told me if I didn't get an acceptance by early next week to call back.

Catherine

I just sent an email with the inquiry I posted on the efile section of this board. I received an almost immediate!!!! response to send the EIN's and they would be addressed. We'll see what happens. I am MOST impressed with getting an email reply so quickly even if the issues aren't yet resolved. Customer service is really improving.