ATX Community

databazaar falls down

BulldogTom

Hey all,

I used databazaar again this year for my toner supplies. I ordered 5 toner cartridges. The 3rd one was defective. This is the first time I ever had a problem with their products. So I sent them an e-mail. What a crock. "We will be happy to refund the price, but you have to pay for the shipping."

Needless to say, that does not fly with me. If you send me a defective product, you should pay the shipping to get the piece of crap back.

I have terminated my relationship with this vendor.

If any of you are using databazaar.com for your toner cartridges, be aware that they don't stand behind them for more than 30 days. So, I guess they are saying that you should not stock up, and you should put the toner cartridge into the printer upon reciept so that you can be sure it works or they will not stand behind the product.

This crap just really pisses me off. Sorry to vent on your holiday. I think I need a nap.

Tom

Lodi, CA

It's unfortunate that Company's take such positions. The fact is, they sold you a defective product. Why should you pay to return it? It was of no use to you and was not what it was advertised to be. Had they advertised defective products and you purchased it, well that would be on you.

If they stood behind their product, they should also pay to ship it back when it's defective.

This is a common problem.

I order my compatible toner cartridges form : www.imarketcity.com . They have a 30 day guarantee of Dead on Arrival. The will also send you a prepaid UPS return label for shipping back to them.

However, if you order multiple cartridges you may not discover a defective one within the 30 day window and then you are stuck with.. Good luck.

That's why I buy my remanufactured cartridges from a local supplier. If I have a problem with one of their products, I just drive down the street and take it back to exchange for a new one. By the way, I've only had one bad cartridge from them in about six or so years I've been doing business with them.