ATX Community

Corporate Extensions

RoyDaleOne

Very strange, I extended 2 yesterday without that happening. I just now updated and noticed that 7004 was included. Could it be the version from today?

We did all of our extensions on Tuesday, the 10th. They went through just fine, no problems, and have already been accepted. I am puzzled as to why ATX would need you to update your 2007 files. That is an issue I haven't seen before.

Maribeth

We did all of our extensions on Tuesday, the 10th. They went through just fine, no problems, and have already been accepted. I am puzzled as to why ATX would need you to update your 2007 files. That is an issue I haven't seen before.

Maribeth

Hello, can you guide me on how to file an extension electronically? Anyone

Thanks

Add Form 7004, 8879-S or whatever and 1120/S EF Info. Fill in appropriately, click on E-file, select Federal Extension. If anything is missing or out of order, you will get the message and can correct it. If not, it will be created. Then go to E-file manager and transmit the created form. The only hassle is the signature.