ATX Community

Insolvent

Bart

Marilyn:

Knew you would know!! We had just talked about it:) Have a great Easter!! I get to work!

Sara

Are you working Sat and Sun this weekend? I keep thinking today is Sat. I feel unsettled today, like I don't want to be doing this. Am sick of people telling me how nice it is outside. Is Joan really making you work on Sunday????????? :wacko:

No Joan isn't make me work on Sunday. I just am to get everything done. I don't stay late during the week. At 5:00 I pick up Tina and go home. So I work weekends to catch up and this weekend I want to get everything done so I don't have to worry about crunch time. I don't mind. It's quiet, I wear what I want and listen to what I want and get a lot of stuff done. My mom is watching Tina so I don't have to worry about her. So I will be woking Sunday this weekend just so I can get things done. It is ok:) I have the motel booked for next weekend and my niece is coming up to watch Tina for me so I can go out with a friend on Friday night and have some adult fun:) Then I get to sleep in all weekend:) I cannot wait!! I haven't had a day off since the beginning of Feb. I have been working 7 days a week. But I knew this would end on the 15th - so the light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter and brighter:) Have a great Easter and enjoy yourself and family.

Sara

No Joan isn't make me work on Sunday. I just am to get everything done. I don't stay late during the week. At 5:00 I pick up Tina and go home. So I work weekends to catch up and this weekend I want to get everything done so I don't have to worry about crunch time. I don't mind. It's quiet, I wear what I want and listen to what I want and get a lot of stuff done. My mom is watching Tina so I don't have to worry about her. So I will be woking Sunday this weekend just so I can get things done. It is ok:) I have the motel booked for next weekend and my niece is coming up to watch Tina for me so I can go out with a friend on Friday night and have some adult fun:) Then I get to sleep in all weekend:) I cannot wait!! I haven't had a day off since the beginning of Feb. I have been working 7 days a week. But I knew this would end on the 15th - so the light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter and brighter:) Have a great Easter and enjoy yourself and family.

Sara

Sara, will call you Mon about whether it really ends on the 15th or not. Happy Easter to you and Tina and I will be working too in between cooking. Not a big deal here either.....actually finished my bookkeeping this AM so am ready to hit the "big one"....ours!!! While going through receipts, found renewal card for license on van that we take back and forth to the cottage. We have been driving since Sept with expired plates and never knew it. Just got done renewing them online. $10 late renewal penalty and no grace period. They still expire in Sept. Tired brains make bad bill payers. :blush:

No Kidding - Very tired brain!! Luckily most of my bills are automatic withdrawal do I don't have to worry too much or I can pay them online and put future dates on them!! I filed extension for ours so I don't even have to worry about mine til October. Matt has to be out of country for a year or we have to pay taxes on his income. His year is up in Sept, so then I can do ours. Good thing the cops were sleeping regarding your license:) Been there done that. Take care and relax tonight if possible:)

Sara