ATX Community

ATX Support and New Client ID

mcb39

Just a note to mention that I had a problem changing my new Client ID. I called Support and got an immediate response from "Michael" (wonder if this is still Michael Green) who led me through the process very simply and quickly. I appreciate having this new hurdle behind me. I can also add that ATX is not the only company who is going through these extra security changes. The payroll program where I work parttime doing the same so I imagine many others are also. As for passwords, I keep a file folder, but many times they are expired by the time I get around to using them a second time. I would rather have the inconvenience of changing passwords than have the misery of having someone hack my computer.

Just a note to mention that I had a problem changing my new Client ID. I called Support and got an immediate response from "Michael" (wonder if this is still Michael Green) who led me through the process very simply and quickly. I appreciate having this new hurdle behind me. I can also add that ATX is not the only company who is going through these extra security changes. The payroll program where I work parttime doing the same so I imagine many others are also. As for passwords, I keep a file folder, but many times they are expired by the time I get around to using them a second time. I would rather have the inconvenience of changing passwords than have the misery of having someone hack my computer.

I likewise had a problem changing info to new format and was helped by Nicole @ ATX. I experienced the problem yesterday and had a call back first thing this morning!

So far so good!

Deb!

P.S. I really don't mind the password thing either. What I mind is having to give up my old user name and change it to a customer id number (I hate being referred to as just another number!)