ATX Community

2009 TTO Install

Robin

Has anyone tried to install the 2009 TTO, W-2/1099 software? Apparantly, we were not to use the install code that was provided for the W-2/1099 product. I was not aware of this until I investigated why the installation got stuck on"preparing to install" for a long period of time. Any ideas what to do now? Support was closed for the day when I tried to call.

Robin

Has anyone tried to install the 2009 TTO, W-2/1099 software? Apparantly, we were not to use the install code that was provided for the W-2/1099 product. I was not aware of this until I investigated why the installation got stuck on"preparing to install" for a long period of time. Any ideas what to do now? Support was closed for the day when I tried to call.

Robin

Robin, have you tried to install under "Safe Mode"? This is what I did and it worked fine.

Booger

Robin

I originally installed using three codes that came with the disc. I got some kind of MS runtime error message. The program seemed to install ok. Later I received an email from ATX saying that only the first two codes should have been entered. The third code for Payroll Compliance Reporting should not be entered. I re-installed and I did not receive the previous error code. I have not looked at the program other than open it and see the blank return manager. Hopefully all will be ok.