ATX Community

Do you take plastic?

Jake

Credit/ Debit Cards  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Do you take debit or credit cards?

• Yes
    • No, but I probably will
    • No, and I never will

I had QuickBooks Credit Card Services..... $14.95 per month fee, all done on Internet.. no credit card machine needed.

But I had only a few clients use it, so I switched to a company that offers a special deal to Tax Professionals.

You can get the information through the NATP website. $5.00 per month fee, plus reasonable fees. You do need a credit card machine. I bought on on ebay for $20.00 and switched over end of January. Big advantage with the NATP provider is that you can sign up for "seasonal" service. Jan thru April if you like. Then you only get charged the 5.00 per month for four months.

But a word about QB... I warn you about the problems getting them to cancel the service once you have it.

I contaced them in Feb to cancel, they referred me to a recording the instructed to write a letter and fax it to them.

As of 5/31/2008 they are still debiting my bank account!! I have faxed them 3 times and they still say they didn't get the first two.... They have finally agreed to refund me "$29.00" to my account. What a hassle--- don't trust them.

They said that it was my responsibility to follow up on their processing the cancellation... And that it ALWAYS takes a month or two to get it cancelled.

I'm sour on QB!!

But a word about QB... I warn you about the problems getting them to cancel the service once you have it.

I contaced them in Feb to cancel, they referred me to a recording the instructed to write a letter and fax it to them.

As of 5/31/2008 they are still debiting my bank account!! I have faxed them 3 times and they still say they didn't get the first two.... They have finally agreed to refund me "$29.00" to my account. What a hassle--- don't trust them.

They said that it was my responsibility to follow up on their processing the cancellation... And that it ALWAYS takes a month or two to get it cancelled.

I'm sour on QB!!

What a surprise. Intuit doing something that benefits only them!

What a surprise. Intuit doing something that benefits only them!

I have been sour on Intuit ever since they murdered Parsons Tech; and that is a LONG time. Just spent the third hour in two months on the phone with our Telephone Co trying to get our bill straightened out. The first time we were overcharged$288.96; the second time $179; and now I am told that in six to eight weeks I will receive a refund check. HUH? Watch them try to slip that one through the cracks.

I have been sour on Intuit ever since they murdered Parsons Tech; and that is a LONG time. Just spent the third hour in two months on the phone with our Telephone Co trying to get our bill straightened out. The first time we were overcharged$288.96; the second time $179; and now I am told that in six to eight weeks I will receive a refund check. HUH? Watch them try to slip that one through the cracks.

They have murdered so many companies over the years!

And their mode of operations is to take over others, then either discontinue the product and force you into their other products, sometimes without tell you they discontinued your product.

And/or debundling the product and selling each piece as an extra module for money (For instance Quickbooks Payroll).

They also have often had known issues and bugs that they hide from their customers and tech support