ATX Community

Anyone who purchased the 1040 Program....

ajuroff

I downsized and purchased the 1040 Program and paid the extra $200 for unlimited e-filing.

The 1040 is supposed to be unlimited prepartion of all federal 1040 forms. I was getting ready to

prepare return number 201 and a box popped up telling me that I had to purchase more returns.

Anyone have this problem? I'm on hold with support right now, but you know how that goes.

Wow! I'm struggling with a 990 and five prior year 1120s and bookkeeping for an 1120S and have only two 1040s out the door. Only 14 have dropped off or made appointments so far; waiting for brokerage statements and K-1s. I can manage only about 75 (maybe 75-100) by myself; some minor clerical help. And, that includes extending the ones that come in late with problems, so never more than 75 by 15 April.

I stay away from 990s since I have found its not worth the fee I'ld have to charge because I don't do enough of them to be up to date.

I'm down to 8 1120s from a high of about 40 at one time. I don't take on any new ones and insist on doing all of the bookkeeping and payroll for each so our information is ready to go by March 15th.

taxbilly