ATX Community

1041 ERROR

bstaxes

Just spend over 2 hours on the phone with ATX support. There is an error on filing the extension. "Error: An internal error occured. Download the lastest program and forms updates. If this problem persists, call Customer Service in order to securely send them an export of this return and the !Tax2009-Errors.log file." I turned control of my computer over to them. They tried updating, deleting, updating..... they really tried. It appears as if there is a problem in the software. They said they would get back to me with an answer. I will post when I get an answer.

Just received this e-mail from ATX. Guess if your NJ your okay.

Dear Barbara,

My name is Debbie and I am contacting you today in regards to incident number 6798700. You were speaking with Jody from technical support in reference to efiling a NJ 1041 extension. Jody tried to call this morning but was unable to reach you. The defect he submitted to development has gotten a response from our QA team. The NJ 1041 extension can not be efiled and has to be paper filed. What you can do is print out the forms and mail them into the state of NJ. If you need instructions on how to do this you can either call customer support or push F1 while on that form. I apologize for the misunderstanding and hope you have a good day.

If you need further assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800-638-8291. This e-mail has been recorded under Incident #6798700

Sincerely,

Deborah Forcier

Technical Support Representative,

CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business

6 Mathis Drive Rome, GA 30165

P. 800.638.8291

F. 888.815.7587

Register today for a training opportunity at https://events.atxinc.com/

The information contained in this electronic message from CCH Small Firm Services, and any attachments, contains information that may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify CCH Small Firm Services immediately by e-mail or by telephone at 706-290-7200, and destroy this communication. Thank you.