ATX Community

Not getting acks

MN dhawk

In my e-file manager several returns have been sitting as transmitted while more recent ones have been acknowledged. At ATX support, these returns are listed as accepted. I synchronized with EFC but it didn't change anything at my end. There don't seem to be any humans on the ATX support line now. Any thoughts??

Thanks, Dennis

In my e-file manager several returns have been sitting as transmitted while more recent ones have been acknowledged. At ATX support, these returns are listed as accepted. I synchronized with EFC but it didn't change anything at my end. There don't seem to be any humans on the ATX support line now. Any thoughts??

Thanks, Dennis

Having the same problem. I even have one return that is listed on ATX as sent to IRS on 1/21/10 and on 4/14/10. I have one where the State is Accepted, but IRS is listed as Transmitted. I also synchronized with EFC, but it didn't help. So, right now, I have to go to ATX and check each return to find out its status.

Diane

From ATX: Our "first in - first out" procedures are not currently working. This is causing you to pick up acknowledgments filed in a later drain prior to picking up acknowledgments from last night's drain.

After evaluating options, we momentarily stopped the outbound postmasters and moved the older files to a different processor which will allow them to post to your electronic mailboxes