ATX Community

Efile returns not showing up

Marie

I know about the problems, and all returns but two are at least coming up on the query. Two say no return with a big exclamation point. These were efiled at 8:05 last night. Do I need to stay and watch to make sure they show up before midnight tonight? I have one that has rejected on query, but not come through on the software. I efiled it yesterday, do I still get until the 20th to fix?

All returns I efiled yesterday and today are labeled as "Transmitted to EFC". I called helpdesk and the machine says that there are no records on some of my returns.

No acks here either. What to do? I have one guy that is a paperwork freak that is waiting on me to mail him the acknowledgement.

I know about the problems, and all returns but two are at least coming up on the query. Two say no return with a big exclamation point. These were efiled at 8:05 last night. Do I need to stay and watch to make sure they show up before midnight tonight? I have one that has rejected on query, but not come through on the software. I efiled it yesterday, do I still get until the 20th to fix?

Marie,

I also had 2 with your situation...not showing up on the online e-file status. If you haven't already, check again. Mine are there now...indicating ATX sent to Agency this afternoon....had sent them yesterday....deposits are going to be delayed a week on each one....oh well, there are always worse things that could have happened. At least they have been sent to IRS now!

Cathy