ATX Community

Still transmitted

MargaretMort

Margaret, log into MY ATX at the top of this page, or however you usually get there. Click on E-File Center in the tabs at the top of the page. Then, click on E-File status of the page that opens. From there you can enter your information and get your results. (Took me a minute to remember how to do this too)

You could go to the Return Manager, click on Support, go down to Customer Service Utilities and then to Syncronize with EFC.. That should update your E-file Manager to match ATX's records; but as long as you know it is accepted, why just not wait until you get back so as not to add any more stress to your life. Have a great week away, whatever your plans are.

I may do that. Thanks for the suggestion.

I am going away for a month and plan to enjoy every blessed day. I am off the see military friends, brother, sister, nieces and their families and my daughter and her family. There is an all school reunion going on over the 4th and I am hoping to see old friends from long, long years ago. I haven't been back in nearly 6 years and it is definitely time. The last thing I will do is think about taxes.

Once I am back home and have recovered, I will have to decide if this was my last year.

Have a Happy 4th and may the weather be exactly what you want. MM

I may do that. Thanks for the suggestion.

I am going away for a month and plan to enjoy every blessed day. I am off the see military friends, brother, sister, nieces and their families and my daughter and her family. There is an all school reunion going on over the 4th and I am hoping to see old friends from long, long years ago. I haven't been back in nearly 6 years and it is definitely time. The last thing I will do is think about taxes.

Once I am back home and have recovered, I will have to decide if this was my last year.

Have a Happy 4th and may the weather be exactly what you want. MM

Good for you! Have a wonderful trip, visit and revitalization. I have already opted for another year of this sometimes insanity, but somehow it gets in your blood and I haven't caught myself making any stupid mistakes yet. In fact, last week had the pleasure of amending a self-prepared return for 2009 to the tune of a $1000 refund. They had not taken the Making Works Pay Credit or the Retirement Savers Credit. Needless to say they were delighted and I have a new client for however long I choose to practice. Let us know when you get back.