ATX Community

ATX Hours

msbaysalr

I thought ATX was open on Saturdays during January in previous years. But no one is there today. I need help with getting into My ATX and thought this would be a good time. I also need help with transfering returns from XP to Vista for the 2004 & 2005 Max program. Is there anyone that can help with this? I have looked at other post but nothing has worked yet and when you can't get into My ATX, you can't get into knowledge either. Thanks

I thought ATX was open on Saturdays during January in previous years. But no one is there today. I need help with getting into My ATX and thought this would be a good time. I also need help with transfering returns from XP to Vista for the 2004 & 2005 Max program. Is there anyone that can help with this? I have looked at other post but nothing has worked yet and when you can't get into My ATX, you can't get into knowledge either. Thanks

I don't think they will be open on Saturdays for another week... possibly when e-file starts.

Have you logged into the ATX website at all since they changed it?

As for moving returns.....

1. Right-click the appropriate ATX desktop shortcut, and then click Properties.

2. On the Shortcut tab, click Open File Location.

3. Right-click the ATX200X.exe file, and then click Properties.

4. Click the Compatibility tab.

5. Select the Run this program as an Administrator box.

6. Click Apply, and then click OK.

1. Click Start on the new computer, and then click All Programs.

2. Navigate to and select the ATX 2006 folder.

3. Right-click Backup - Restore, and then click Properties.

4. Click the Compatibility tab.

5. Select the Run as Administrator box. If this option is greyed out, you are logged in as an administrator, or you are logged into the built in admin account, which does not allow the elevated access token to be granted.

6. Click Apply, and then click OK.

Follow the same steps for 2005.

Your returns will need to be on a flash drive or cd.

If they are on a cd, you will need to open the cd and copy the folder with your returns to the Desktop.

Click the Start menu, All Programs, ATX2004, Backup/Restore.

Click the Restore tab on the top.

Click the Browse button and navigate to your Desktop or to the flash drive where your returns are.

Once you find the folder, highlight it and click OK.

Click Select All at the top and then Start on the bottom.

I have been on since they changed it but I must have messed up my password or something and now I can't get in at all. And I really miss the Knowledge section! Thanks for all the info on moving. I thought that is what I had done but maybe I have looked at this too long. I will go by your list and try again. Thank you very much.

I have been on since they changed it but I must have messed up my password or something and now I can't get in at all. And I really miss the Knowledge section! Thanks for all the info on moving. I thought that is what I had done but maybe I have looked at this too long. I will go by your list and try again. Thank you very much.

Unfortunately, if you are locked out of the website, you will need to get tech support to reset you or I believe if you wait 24 hours it will reset itself. So you may be able to get in tomorrow.

If those restore instructions still don't help you, let me know what exactly happens and we'll see what we can do.