ATX Community

Payroll Fees

ILLMAS

I am just wondering much do you charge (for those that offer payroll services)to process payroll, prepare 941's and year-end forms. I charge between 15 to 40 per payroll run, must of my clients are bi-weekly and between 40 to 90 for quarterly filings and 40 to 100 for year end fomrs (W-2, 940, etc...) I don't know if I am charging to much or too little, but about 80% of my clients call me the day payroll is due. I know paychexs charges a same day fee.

MAS

I am just wondering much do you charge (for those that offer payroll services)to process payroll, prepare 941's and year-end forms. I charge between 15 to 40 per payroll run, must of my clients are bi-weekly and between 40 to 90 for quarterly filings and 40 to 100 for year end fomrs (W-2, 940, etc...) I don't know if I am charging to much or too little, but about 80% of my clients call me the day payroll is due. I know paychexs charges a same day fee.

MAS

I charge straight hourly, plus postage for those few clients who want me to mail stuff straight out for them.