ATX Community

Client Letter

Randall

I like to combine my Fed & State letter. Last year, when setting up the return for efile, the Fed portion of the letter used the efile wording but the state (Ky) wording remained as if it was a paper return. Once I actually created the efile, the state portion of the wording in the letter changed to the efile wording.

This year, even after creating the efile, the state wording remains as if it were a paper return. Anyone else see this going on?

I do see (and saw on this forum) that ATX is no longer having the piggyback system.

Any quick way around the letter problem other than editing the wording on every return?

I like to combine my Fed & State letter. Last year, when setting up the return for efile, the Fed portion of the letter used the efile wording but the state (Ky) wording remained as if it was a paper return. Once I actually created the efile, the state portion of the wording in the letter changed to the efile wording.

This year, even after creating the efile, the state wording remains as if it were a paper return. Anyone else see this going on?

I do see (and saw on this forum) that ATX is no longer having the piggyback system.

Any quick way around the letter problem other than editing the wording on every return?

Problem solved. Knowledge Base 10266

You might get better response from the ATX forum. The ATX forum is at the top of the ATX Community page. I doubt if many of the ATX group check this (TRX) forum. Most of us used the ATX program last year, but we are using TRX now.

Wow. I must have missed something. I see above ATX Community > Other vendors > TRX

I guess there's a separate forum for TRX. I usually sign in, click on View New Content and go to topics of interest. I assumed this was all ATX. I must have posted my original post under the TRX forum. Oh well, I'll try to watch for that in the future. Thanks for the note.

Hi Randall/Don,

Any outstanding questions on this one? I am trying to size everything up and want to make sure you have your questions answered on this one at this point.

Thanks,

Ryan

Not sure if your are asking about my ATX question or the Forum layout. I think I got my ATX question (client letter) answered from the ATX knowledge base. Once I click on View New Content, I am now looking at the forum column to see if the topic is general chat or TRX before I click on the topic. So I think I'm ok now on this. Thanks.