ATX Community

A Single Dad Comic Moment

Single Dad

So.........the little one, well call Spanky, goes to the office with dad yesterday! Spanky is in the waiting room playing with his hot wheels, so I thought.

As I'm on the phone with the software company (Really important problem being fixed) Spanky abruptly hang's up on the tax software vendor!

Then the cell phone rings, Spanky picks up the phone and hang's up on that call as well. After two hang up's the wise self says, Son why did u hang up on those people?

Cuz dad dis is my day at de office and they interupting my race! Gosh I hate it when they leave me speachless like that, lol!

JB.............do u have good sitters in mind that have a hot wheel's track for his races?

Single Dad

So.........the little one, well call Spanky, goes to the office with dad yesterday! Spanky is in the waiting room playing with his hot wheels, so I thought.

As I'm on the phone with the software company (Really important problem being fixed) Spanky abruptly hang's up on the tax software vendor!

Then the cell phone rings, Spanky picks up the phone and hang's up on that call as well. After two hang up's the wise self says, Son why did u hang up on those people?

Cuz dad dis is my day at de office and they interupting my race! Gosh I hate it when they leave me speachless like that, lol!

JB.............do u have good sitters in mind that have a hot wheel's track for his races?

Single Dad

That is a classic! Leave it to a child to remind us what is really important in life.....and the only sitter I know that had a hot wheels race track was my grandmother. When I was a kid she would babysit for me and would take part of my hot wheels race track and spank me with it....I was an ornery kid!....Man...nothing like getting beat with your own toy!