ATX Community

W-2 Import again

NECPA in NEBRASKA

I finally got Peachtree to work correctly yesterday. Part of the problem after they did the fix on Monday was my fault. I keep telling it to print the employee copy instead of the employer copy. When I sent atx an upload the tech person told me I was printing a form with 4 up on a page. I went back and looked and I had been printing the wrong copy. Anyway I hope yours might be something that easy.

I'm still having problems, and I'm using QB 2008. They advised that it was the 3 per page problem. I re-created the file using 2 per page - employer - and then tried government. Still no luck. I have updated program. I have uploaded file to ATX. I was on hold almost an hour last night, and the tech who answered had no clue.

Wendy is right on this one. I did the same thing thinking that what the heck, I am using a blank form so choose blank forms. When I chose "preprinted" forms, I was able to import 52 employees and I did review each of them and each imported just fine. One other thing I did was manually update the program from the website which might of helped as well. FYI, I am using QB 2006 & 2007.

Terry D.

And just think, ATX thought the forum wasn't accomplishing much.

I wonder how many people out there who don't have access to this Community (because the haven't heard of it) are sweating out this problem with nothing in the way of a solution except a promise that they'll "have a meeting" about it.

right-o, JH:

500+ members and counting on this resource.

30000+ other atx clients. what is going on in that world?

i'm sweating it out here -

even with the super-duper (smart) folks who offer their help/insights on the program and tax law.

thanks everyone!

btw - nicole #101, would you consider being the mother to any of my children? :)