ATX Community

Efile Status In TRX Pro 1040

Crank

Has anyone found a way to determine the efile status of a client in the TRXPro 1040 program without going to EF Ctr website and without opening any returns in the program? The only way I have found is to create new status such as "Completed Accepted" etc and looking n the Status Drawer. It would be nice if the program showed this info on the client selection screen or if we could only view incomplete returns on the client selection screen.

Be sure the "EF Fed Status" and "EF State Status" are checked in the "Hide/Show Columns" under "Utilities" in the Client Selection screen. I move these columns so they show on the screen without scrolling. Then you can tag all returns and click on "EF Status" on the tool bar. This will update the status. After the returns are accepted, I move them to a new folder named "COMPLETED".

Be sure the "EF Fed Status" and "EF State Status" is checked in the "Hide/Show Columns" under "Utilities" in the Client Selection screen. I move these columns so they show on the screen without scrolling. Then you can tag all returns and click on "EF Status" on the tool bar. This will update the status. After the returns are accepted, I move them to a new folder named "COMPLETED".

Thanks so much. I was wondering about that myself but didn't have a chance to ask.

Beckster :)