ATX Community

A personal Rep. does not work out for me

Lucho

I will appreciate if someone who knows would give me the name of the indicated sales person at ATX I can talk to so when I call they can assist me.

I have a full time employment (I do my tax practice during evenings and weekends) and in my schedule I have reserved 21/2 hours on Tuesdays and Wednesdays morning to make business call related to my home business. Now whenever I call ATX they transfer me to "My Representative" but so far I have not being able to talk to him (which I don't want anymore); usually the Rep. will call back after I'm gone; this means that if there were no contact with him between Tuesday and Wednesday I have to wait until the next coming week.

Thank you for any help

Lucho

I think you've figured out part of the reason for assigning a "personal representative". Think of the word "veneer".

Just like your "personal banker", it's someone who runs interference for management, slows down the process while giving the appearance of being responsive, and forces customers to seek out their own answers rather than bother the Customer Service department with these pesky questions. After all, most Customer Service departments don't have time to waste on the non-productive tasks of actually assisting customers or answering questions - they're too busy upselling.

Please contact me about the renewal of the Tax Preparation Software ATX or TaxWise at

1-800-495-4626 ext 1212

Silvia Mercado

This is the email that I received you might try her.

Barosser

Thank you

I called and silvia answered instantly and transferred me to another representative and I could place the order for some extra material needed.

May God bless this forum and members

Lucho

Just wondering. I received a call on my answering machine from ATX, The message was hard to understand and garbled. What I got from it was ATX, renew, extension 1212. It seems that this extention belongs to Silvia from previous replies on this board. Is she hard to understand or is it my maachine? I want someone I can discuss questions with when they come up.