ATX Community

Transmission Test

Lucho

Do we have a new rule to send a Test transmission? Last year we could use SS#111-11-1111 or 222-22-2222 to try to transmit a sample return. I was trying but it will reject the transmission because invalid "socials". I need to try before sending the first real one. Any news about this or ideas why I may be doing wrong?

Thank you again.

Do we have a new rule to send a Test transmission? Last year we could use SS#111-11-1111 or 222-22-2222 to try to transmit a sample return. I was trying but it will reject the transmission because invalid "socials". I need to try before sending the first real one. Any news about this or ideas why I may be doing wrong?

Thank you again.

Lucho, I think this year you can just go to the efile tab, then under efile go to 'transmission test' This should let you test the system.

Eli

Lucho, I think this year you can just go to the efile tab, then under efile go to 'transmission test' This should let you test the system.

Eli

Hi Eli, Try to figure out who I am. I am not a newbe. I did what you said but the only message I got is that I am able to transmit. Hopefully I will be Ok with my first real one. Good night.

I kind of thought I had seen on one of your posts you were from California, but wasn't sure. How's the season starting up for you? It's still a little slow here, but picking up. The weather is a little chilly & wet this morning. Looking forward to a good day. Take care!

Eli

I kind of thought I had seen on one of your posts you were from California, but wasn't sure. How's the season starting up for you? It's still a little slow here, but picking up. The weather is a little chilly & wet this morning. Looking forward to a good day. Take care!

Eli

My practice is small but picking up every year. I still have I full time job but starting February I will cut hours so I can dedicate more time to my business.

Have a good day.

Hey Eli,

I was wondering if you have heard from our friend up north? I cannot remember her name right now, but she was hispanic and had a big practice up around Chicago I think? Wasn't her name Rachel? Have you heard from her at all?

Tom

Lodi, CA

Tere? She's doing really good. She now has an insurance business (Farmers) along with her income tax practice. I mentioned this site to her, but haven't seen her in here yet. She's still using ATX as well.

I finally got my 1st RAL approved. The 1st 4 were lost in limbo. They will be getting the money on the 25th.

Eli

Tere? She's doing really good. She now has an insurance business (Farmers) along with her income tax practice. I mentioned this site to her, but haven't seen her in here yet. She's still using ATX as well.

I finally got my 1st RAL approved. The 1st 4 were lost in limbo. They will be getting the money on the 25th.

Eli

If you are in contact with her, tell her to stop by the board and say hi.

Tom

Lodi, CA