ATX Community

My ATX

Wendy

I have been going nutz since yesterday trying to figure out why I'm getting a Server Error (Runtime Error) message saying I have to change my web.config file when I try to go to MYATX with IE9.

I tried it from my iphone last night & found I could get to the site. Tried using another browser (Safari -what's on my iphone) and got to it. But when I tried to go to the Community the message said it was down for 'maintenance.' Just tried again and got through. Aaack. I was scared to pieces they had shut it down again :spaz: Anyway, here's hoping for the best and as long as I can find some way through I can breathe. Whew

• 3 weeks later...

ok, CCH....I am urked on a Sunday, which I rarely am. Earlier today, I needed to resolve a problem that Customer Service NEEDS to fix, so I call. No customer support today on the phone, and the message said to go to the webite. I deleted cookies, updated my security, ect ect...and still the site is down. What kind of tax software company is not open in February and NO website support? hmmmm, Drake is looking prettier everyday!

• Like 1