ATX Community

Form 941 for 2012?!

Catherine

Trying to find Form 941 for 2012. Program says update NOT available; can't find any info on ATX site (lots for 2011 and earlier versions, though).

It's April and I need my 941's!! Anyone else having this trouble? I see posts about e-filing 941's which indicates someone has the forms.

:wall:

Very strange. I rolled over one just before lunch, and it told me that form was not available for rollover. I went to the website and updated; still no 941. Went to website to see when it would be released - no mention of 941 for 2012. Read this post, went back into the return and like magic, it was there! I think this has bden such a long season that I am losing my mind!

I had to go through some convolutions but finally got my forms. Something at the ATX site called "webengine" I had to download and install first. All very aggravating and utterly unnecessary. But I have my 941's now, thank goodness.

That really was time I did NOT need to spend agonizing over nonsense this week. Sigh.

• 3 weeks later...

Big discussion about this on the "other" board. Some can, some can't. This makes the "Gone Batty" sign on my wall very apt. In any case, I ended up going to the IRS website and filling it in online while my clients waited. I didn't want to look any more stupid than I already am. I no longer need it. Just filed my last (I hope) quarterly Sales Tax and have to do one more LLC renewal and I can get back to focusing on all the extensions and amendments in the box. Happy May to all. :scratch_head: