ATX Community

User conference in August in Atlanta?

Margaret CPA in OH

Thanks, Elrod, but that doesn't seem to be what I seem to recall (clear?). That is apparently a list of cpe courses, not what I was imagining. I already have 73 hours of cpe this year, well on the way to my 120 over 3 years. No, I was imagining a user conference, not continuing ed. But it was probably just my vivid, faulty imagination - or hallucinations!

Thanks, Lion. I must have juxtaposed ProFX and ATX as both CCH products but don't know why I thought Atlanta was the location. Guess I just wanted to go south! I do miss using ProFX as I did in a part time job while establishing my practice. Just out of my budget reach though so ATX it is since tax year 1997 - wow! that's 15 tax seasons already! And I couldn't have done it without my internet colleagues!

Found it! I just opened my renewal packet (received sometime in March because it urges me to renew by March 31 to win $3000) and it mentions a first ever User Conference in Atlanta in October. So someone else must have opened theirs earlier and mentioned it. "..more about this exciting conference in the weeks to come." I hope to attend then scoot on down to FL to dive.