ATX Community

manual?

ljwalters

Where is this manuall you ar all talking about?

This is the first year I can say is so far a true nightmare.

I didn't load until mid January because of an expected death in the family.

I am updating on start up. Is this a bad idea? Should I be updating from the website?

After updating I keep getting a message "network updated restart work station". I am on a stand alone computer not network.

It took me 1 and 1/2 hours to print a simple return last night

I am ready to quit all together. Don't need this added stress right now.

Maybe the manual will help me. I have read the tiny thing that came with the disc. Is this the manual you are talking about?

To find the 'manual', once your program is open, click on 'Support', then a box of choices opens; the manual is the User Guide - a 470 page pdf.

I strongly urge you to change your update preference to 'manual'.

I am also stand alone and get the network error message - a 'fix' for this is scheduled for Monday or Tuesday.

My condolences on the death in your family.

Lynn

My condolences as well. If you were at your peak stress level before you started the program, you might want to back off until after you have perused this board and the user guide (manual). As I posted in another thread, this is NOT the ATX software of years gone by, this is NEW software with a learning curve. Time spent getting up to speed will be time well spent. Again, my condolences - any family passing will rock your boat, an unexpected passing will take the wind right out of your sails. I have traveled the road you walk. Walk in peace, my friiend. May the God of all creation, keep you wrapped in His loving arms where you will find peace and comfort in these turbulent times.