ATX Community

DONT KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED OR NOT BUT

jetaxes

TRX had a download yesterday TE40027 and I just downloaded #28.

Also when everthing started going wrong (problems) I quit with a test return.

I started keeping up with all the problems everyone was having with the

program here on this message board.

A couple days ago I started a new test again and see how far i could go

because I will be getting a few tax returns tomorrow and will have to

decide what to do with TRX.

Well, I come across a few mistakes, which turned out to be me since this

is the first time I have done anything with this program except a minor

test earlier.

I have not rolled over any returns from Tax Works or tried to E-File yet,

but will try these 2 over the weekend and by Monday will find out if they

work. I have not done any calculations to see if all figures are correct -

will do that too.

I did 2 w-2s, 1099R, Interest, Dividends, A, C with 8829, E, 1065 K-1

and various other items.

No problem printing. Green button - well mine stays red, wonder if

that is good or not!

Joane

This might get me in trouble, but thanks for posting this update. I am interested in what happens to TRX and their software during this season. I am thinking about preparing some returns in both TRX and TaxWise to make sure they come out with the same results. When different, I'll dig deeper to see which one is correct.

I don't have a problem keeping another program on for comparison / backup.

Besides, I still don't know if the return I tried to e-file yesterday really went through or not. I have a submission report and am getting the message that they are waiting for IRS ack .... since yesterday. Got several error messages while processing yesterday. Tech support has not returned my call.

I saw the posts about going straight to version 6, but that is the version I started with. Found some info on their blog and will try to load 5, 6 & 7.

I'm working in both software TRX and Taxwise I have already done over 30 return all of them 1040 same result in every single return (calculations) for the efile TRX is faster more friendly use except for the state CA is not available, for bank product I efile an actual return yesterday it was going thru at IRS but got an error in bank it appears as been accepted for IRS but don't be in bank so at this time not sure what should I do. That's the problem with TRX no customer support

I'm working in both software TRX and Taxwise I have already done over 30 return all of them 1040 same result in every single return (calculations) for the efile TRX is faster more friendly use except for the state CA is not available, for bank product I efile an actual return yesterday it was going thru at IRS but got an error in bank it appears as been accepted for IRS but don't be in bank so at this time not sure what should I do. That's the problem with TRX no customer support

Unfortunately, customer support used to be TRX's strong point. At least, in my experience.