ATX Community

network install

Lloyd Hudson

I am aware that this probably has been addressed but I am not smart enough to find it again.

I have always been on a peer to peer network and have had no problems installing ATX. Now have a RAID server. Installed ATX 07 on it and wanted to import the returns that are already in process from the peer to peer to the server. Exported to file "returns" but unable to locate that folder in the server install. I know it is not as difficult as I am making it but hope somebody has "key word" to make my brain work.

TIA.

I am aware that this probably has been addressed but I am not smart enough to find it again.

I have always been on a peer to peer network and have had no problems installing ATX. Now have a RAID server. Installed ATX 07 on it and wanted to import the returns that are already in process from the peer to peer to the server. Exported to file "returns" but unable to locate that folder in the server install. I know it is not as difficult as I am making it but hope somebody has "key word" to make my brain work.

TIA.

Where are the exported returns located?

I would think that the easiest way do this would be to copy all of the exported returns to some folder on the server, then go physically sit at the server, run the ATX software, and then import them all.

TIA.

You need to Share the folder on your computer with the Server.

Right click on the folder and go to option share.

Now go the Server and map network drive to the folder. You should be able to see the foler on the server.

DevM