ATX Community

New rollover issue this morning

FedupCPA

Last night before leaving for the day I rolled over the returns of clients I would see this morning. Came in this morning and 20 minutes before first client showed up I tried to open his file (because it takes roughly 12.5 minutes to open a return the first time!!); and got a message that the rollover was incomplete and then it gave me a link so someplace on my hard drive where I needed to go perform the rollover...WTH??!! Did soft reboot of computer and had same issue; then completely shut down computer and booted back up again after waiting 5 minutes and have the same issue.

It has done this to 2 of the clients I rolled over but not the other 7 I also rolled. Has anyone else had this happen?

We tried deleting the return and re-rolling over 3 times before trying both the soft and hard re-boots multiple times. I guess we will have to paste the link here also, although, really?, we shouldn't have to do this. I am so sick and frustrated with this horrendous program. As soon as I get a usable workaround on a problem yet another problem pops up that didn't exist before.

After multiple hrs with customer Service, tech & programer talks (YES they really do exist!) - -I am throwing in the towel on rolling any further returns over.

From today forward - -I shall treat EVERY client as a new client - - giving me priceless quality time of reviewing their information before they actually show up at the office.

Did I mention -- this is usually done at 6 am???? :dunno: