ATX Community

1096 efile completed?

GGNYC

Hi,

I just transmitted my 1099/1096 information, at least I hope both were efiled. I completed the 1096 forms with the 1099 MISC in ATX and want to confirm that BOTH were efiled and the 1099MISC type in the EFILE returns manager is how the ATX program has named the combo of them. Thanks!

Hi,

I just transmitted my 1099/1096 information, at least I hope both were efiled. I completed the 1096 forms with the 1099 MISC in ATX and want to confirm that BOTH were efiled and the 1099MISC type in the EFILE returns manager is how the ATX program has named the combo of them. Thanks!

Yes, both the 1099's and the 1096 are efiled.

Maribeth

Yes, the payroll compliance program works really well and sends what it's supposed to. At least CCH didn't screw that part up. Don't worry if the ack takes longer to come back than you think. I've had some that came back in 3 days and others took 6 days depending on when ATX actually transmits the files from the EFC to IRS and gets the acks back.