ATX Community

ITEMIZED LISTS

GeorgeM

I am doing a Schedule E, and have several fields that I need an itemized list. In the past ATX had such a list for any field that you wanted. I see it there but it is greyed out and cannot be used.

Has anyone found a way to use these lists, or a different way to itemize things? :scratch_head:

I am doing a Schedule E, and have several fields that I need an itemized list. In the past ATX had such a list for any field that you wanted. I see it there but it is greyed out and cannot be used.

Has anyone found a way to use these lists, or a different way to itemize things? :scratch_head:

"This problem has been forwarded to our development department for consideration." This is a quote.

• No, I've got that down pat.
  • What I miss is, for example: Making an Itemized list behind Utilities, that automatically adds up the amounts and brings them forward to the input screen. Etc.

The lists are available for almost all input fields EXCEPT on Schedule E. Right click.

I asked the last technician I talked to about the problem and received this response: (It has been 3 weeks now)

"This problem has been forwarded to our development department for consideration."

I am not holding my breath on this one either....