ATX Community

PDF

nynjtaxman

Hi, Has anyone else had trouble printing to PDF. Since the last update ( I think) I can't print to PDF. My program freezes. Before that, it worked great. I emailed teck support, but a response could take a while.

Thanks JIm.

Started happening to me a couple of days ago. If you still have PDF Factory installed, click change printer and select PDF Factory. It takes a couple more steps, but it gets you there.

Don't forget to change your printer back.

More wonderful improvement of the AXT program by CCH.

Tom

Lodi, CA

I quess it's not my setup causing the problem since others have the same issue. I use pdf factory all the time, and did save the files as you mentioned. I hope tech support fixes it soon.

Thanks for your input.

Jim

If you don't have PDF factory, you can download it for a small fee at www.fineprint.com.

You can also use Google to find several free PDF printers, including PrimoPDF which permits you to encrypt your emails so hackers can't access confidential information.

If you don't have PDF factory, you can download it for a small fee at www.fineprint.com.

You can also use Google to find several free PDF printers, including PrimoPDF which permits you to encrypt your emails so hackers can't access confidential information.

We bit the bullet a few months ago and bought the full network versoin of pdfFactory pro and Fine Print. The absolute best use of my money ever. It is a great product, it has saved us reams of paper, it has saved us hours and hours of time. I can't recommend it higher. An absolutely fine, fine product.

Maribeth