ATX Community

12.13 anyone?

Thigpen

Same Here...everything is much better.. Finally getting some work done. I am planning a marathon to do my best to get the work out. Hate..Hate extensions. I have had a few times when a big error box comes up and it forces me to close, so I have been careful to save save save as I go. It has only happened 3 times..I am still looking at other options for next season. I have rode the wave this year because I had no choice, but ATX will have to do some real bargains and proof that this will not happen next year for me to stick around. April 4th is better late than never, but has sucked the life out of me this year with both my time and my employees. Lost productivity has cost all of us both financially and physically.

• Like 3

Same Here...everything is much better.. Finally getting some work done. I am planning a marathon to do my best to get the work out. Hate..Hate extensions. I have had a few times when a big error box comes up and it forces me to close, so I have been careful to save save save as I go. It has only happened 3 times..I am still looking at other options for next season. I have rode the wave this year because I had no choice, but ATX will have to do some real bargains and proof that this will not happen next year for me to stick around. April 4th is better late than never, but has sucked the life out of me this year with both my time and my employees. Lost productivity has cost all of us both financially and physically.

DITTO!

Exactly, no telling what The overtime has cost us.

It is better, but it is where it should have been in January, not in April and there are still a lot of issues. Do a 2011 tax return in atx and see how much faster and intuitive it was last year comapred to this year. Unfortunately they have put us so far behind we have had to turn away business. Going to find cloud software that works for next year.

It is better, but it is where it should have been in January, not in April and there are still a lot of issues. Do a 2011 tax return in atx and see how much faster and intuitive it was last year comapred to this year. Unfortunately they have put us so far behind we have had to turn away business. Going to find cloud software that works for next year.

I refuse to use cloud for tax client information.

• Like 2