ATX Community

PA ACK's

LisaAnn

I was just going to post about this. I have one remaining from PA, filed on the 10th. I figured the delay was because it's a PA resident with TP and SP both working in DE with the credits. Plus the states couldn't pick up returns or send ACKS through with the MeF being down for a period of time yesterday. That's been resolved and I received DE ACKs, so it's a definitely a holdup with PA.

I received rejects on all of mine that have been hung up since the 9th. Some of the rejects were returns efiled just yesterday also. All of them because of an outdated form - the pa efile form needs to be version 35. The result was about 40 rejects. I did not have anything else to do today anyway. Geez!!!

I received rejects on all of mine that have been hung up since the 9th. Some of the rejects were returns efiled just yesterday also. All of them because of an outdated form - the pa efile form needs to be version 35. The result was about 40 rejects. I did not have anything else to do today anyway. Geez!!!

Only took me 9 hours to resolve these today. These are the reasons I attempt to cease preparing returns a week before the deadline. If this would have come up while I was attempting to get returns done I probably would have found a very high bridge today.