ATX Community

Divorce

TAXMAN

Hey everybody esp those in Virginia. Interesting situation here. Couple got married Nov 2012 and seperated March 2013. Divorce pending and final in Sept 2013. Question comes to mind. Husband filed a simple MFS no deductions, no kids for 2012. Wife has yet to file. Anyone know if this marriage could be anulled thus allowing her to file as single or could it be looked as a sham marriage or should she bite the bullet and file MFS for 2012? My thought is MFS then amend to S if she could get it anulled. Wife claims she did not know all his problems when they got married. (sorry)

Speaking of divorce...

My daughter wanted a Barbie doll and not knowing much I went to the toy store and asked for help. The salesman said we have Malibu Barbie for $22.95 with beach towel and surfboard. We have Hollywood Barbie with 2 designer outfits and a small poodle for $26.95 and we have sports Barbie with a tennis racquet, golf clubs and a bowling ball for $24.95.

We also have divorced Barbie for $300.95. When I asked why so expensive he said divorced Barbie comes with Kens house, Kens car and Kens boat.

• Like 5

Speaking of divorce...

My daughter wanted a Barbie doll and not knowing much I went to the toy store and asked for help. The salesman said we have Malibu Barbie for $22.95 with beach towel and surfboard. We have Hollywood Barbie with 2 designer outfits and a small poodle for $26.95 and we have sports Barbie with a tennis racquet, golf clubs and a bowling ball for $24.95.

We also have divorced Barbie for $300.95. When I asked why so expensive he said divorced Barbie comes with Kens house, Kens car and Kens boat.

OMG!!!!!